About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices.
Discover the role
We are looking for a result-oriented young professional who is seeking to gain experience in Talent Acquisition (TA). With the creation of talent pools of skilled professionals to support various divisions across TMF’s business, you will support the efficient delivery of recruitment operations, providing a high-quality recruitment experience for managers and candidates whilst specific vacancies are filled. On the other side, you will be supported for growth and provided with learning opportunities from senior team members, as well as our Business Academy.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand the requirements of the roles;
- Proactively source candidates through various channels, as deemed appropriate;
- Build and grow a strong pipeline of candidates who have relevant skills for the specific business unit;
- Review and interview candidates for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements;
- Provide appropriate business reports and trends analysis as necessary;
- Present company and opportunity in a professional manner;
- Manage administrative requirements to fill positions, including updating applicant tracking system/, spreadsheets;
- Keep in touch and build strong relationships with passive candidates who have relevant skills.
Ideally, you are meeting the following hiring criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in psychology or social science. Students who are in their final year of studies are also welcome to apply.
- Passionate about searching for and engaging with Talent;
- Good command in both written and spoken English is mandatory;
- Fluency in other languages such as Norwegian, Swedish, French or Dutch is highly preferred;
- You have an eye for detail and quality – always mindful of ensuring an excellent candidate and stakeholder experience;
- Must possess exceptional drive and motivation to achieve hiring goals;
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Attention to detail while able to maintain a broad overview of things
What’s in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work;
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF;
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy;
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients;
- Through our corporate social responsibility programme, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work;
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace;
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
Interested in this role? Put Yourself on The Map and Apply here!