About TMF Group
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and ‘belong’ wherever they are in the world. We do this by making sure they are properly set up to do business in any country and compliant with local and international regulations. In today’s environment, increasing business complexity means that a one size approach doesn’t fit all – and the penalties for getting it wrong are getting heavier. Operating in over 80 jurisdictions we provide our 15,000 clients with on-the-ground compliance and administration services so they can venture further.
We keep things running seamlessly, giving them the peace of mind to focus on the bigger picture. Our people localize the global world to help businesses succeed, which in turn helps communities to prosper. We firmly believe that the only way to be truly ‘global’ is to put local first, which is what our team of 9,000 in-country experts do for businesses of all sizes, every day.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Payroll Assistant you will be helping our highly skilled payroll professionals in various tasks related to salary calculation. You will be responsible for a portfolio of corporate clients for whom TMF Group provides word class payroll services.
The successful candidate will be responsible for their own payroll tasks and workload to help deliver an accurate and quality payroll service, under the direct supervision of the Senior Payroll Specialist.
The role belongs to our HR & Payroll team in Belgrade office.
- Assist in preparation of data that are required for payroll processing;
- Ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the payroll documents;
- Preparation of data related to wages, declarations, reports, posting;
- Contact with clients and authorities;
- Carrying out advisory tasks in matters relating to payroll
Ideally, you are meeting following hiring criteria:
- Fresh graduates or students of the final year;
- Any internship within payroll or accounting field would be considered as an advantage. Students who like to work with data analysis are also welcomed to apply;
- Experience with advanced MS Excel – macros, formulas;
- Good mathematics skills and an eye for detail;
- Good communication, problem solving and networking capability;
- Good communication skills on English
What’s in it for you:
- Private health insurance;
- Possibility for flexible work arrangements;
- Home office option so that you can perform at your best;
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy;
- Team buildings and team events