A career within Cybersecurity and Privacy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients implement an effective cybersecurity programme that protects against threats, propels transformation, and drives growth. As companies pivot toward a digital business model, exponentially more data is generated and shared among organisations, partners and customers. We play an integral role in helping our clients ensure they are protected by developing transformation strategies focused on security, efficiently integrate and manage new or existing technology systems to deliver continuous operational improvements and increase their cybersecurity investment, and detect, respond, and remediate threats.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
To support our Cyber & Privacy team in Prague and Brno, we are looking for new colleagues from SEE who will help us on projects in the field of identity security for a number of interesting clients in the Czech Republic, Europe and sometimes in other parts of the world. Do you know terms like cybersecurity, IAM (Identity and Access Management) and PAM (Privileged Access Management)? As a member of our team, you will primarily participate in assessing the state of security and identity management in companies from various sectors. You will look for opportunities for improvement, prepare materials for the implementation of design and implementation of solutions that will help clients to run their environment more safely and efficiently. But you will also work on many other diverse projects.
Do you know terms like cybersecurity, IAM and PAM? As a member of our team, you will primarily participate in assessing the state of security and identity management in companies from various sectors. You will look for opportunities for improvement, prepare materials for the implementation of design and implementation of solutions that will help clients to run their environment more safely and efficiently. But you will also work on many other diverse projects.
What we expect:
At the moment, we do not expect from you to be able to do all this, the interest and desire to develop further in the following areas is as important, primarily in the area of PAM:
- Windows, Linux or MS Active Directory administration
- Authentication, authorization and cryptography
- Knowledge of security mechanisms in processes such as Identity and Access Management, Privileged Access Management
- Experience with the implementation and operation of IAM and PAM technology solutions (CyberArk, SailPoint, ForgeRock, etc.)
- Scripting basics (eg in Powershell, Python) and JSON
- Standards such as ISO27k or NIST
Your advantage can be:
- Active knowledge and experience in any of fields mentioned above
- Achieved certification in the field of cyber security
- Experience with the security of Cloud services and OT technologies
What we offer:
- This position is suitable for graduates
- An exceptional opportunity for professional and personal development
- Working on various projects, where each project will bring you something new
- Possibility to work from home-office
- Great emphasis on education (eg. after incorporation of SANS certification)
- Very friendly and open team that is always willing to help
- Interesting financial evaluation and a wide range of benefits
- We are looking for the best candidates across Southeast Europe who will work from the office in their home country.