About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices.
About the role
For our HR Center of Excellence, we are looking for a new team member to join us from our office in Belgrade.
The HR Center of Excellence (i.e. further HR COE) is to provide a coordinated HR support function to decentralized offices in the EMEA region and to their employees. HR COE will provide HR administrative services and other HR tasks and processes as well as advices and user support on the HR questions and use of HR systems.
Junior HR Specialist is responsible for delivering tasks in the consistent and effective manner applying policies, programs, procedures, and practices of the HR COE. The job holder must provide basic HR administration operational knowledge as well as HR systems basic understanding.
- Support with forming and maintaining employee records;
- Updating HR databases;
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts, Addendums etc.
- Being aware of requirements such as legal compliance, internal compliance;
- Communicating with external and internal colleagues;
- Reporting regularly on HR metrics;
- Assisting to payroll and all other stakeholders by providing them with relevant employee information;
- Helping with various HR admin tasks;
- Proactively participate in managing the COE mailbox;
- Prepares all the requested documentation in time following the specific procedures and standards
Ideally, you are meeting following hiring criteria:
- University degree (e.g., Bachelor of Law, Bachelor Philology and similar);
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in similar roles is preferred;
- Language – excellent command of written and spoken German. Good written and spoken English is also required.
- Possess commitment to ongoing HR learning;
- Computer literate (e.g., Word and Excel)
What’s in it for you?
- Private medical healthcare;
- Home office option so that you can perform at your best (hybrid working model);
- Flexible working hours;
- Continuous development that is supported and encouraged through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy and a strong culture of feedback.
- Team building and team events;
- Christmas/New Year’s gifts and vouchers;
- Positive and healthy working environment
- By joining us, you will be part of a truly diverse, global business and benefit from the many advantages that brings. You’ll experience cross-border collaboration, stimulating client work and exciting challenges.
Interested in this role? Put Yourself on The Map and Apply here!