Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Team: Finance and Control
Mentor: Deputy Acounting Manager
Talent Acquisition team is looking for a dynamic, proactive team player with genuine integrity, desire to ensure the development, validation, communication and efficient implementation of new or changing items/services to strengthen our Finance and Control Team in Belgrade, on the position of:
Intern in Accounting (m/f)A day in the life of…
- Managing cash advances and returns to the bank
- Entry and booking Travel & Expenses cash for Sales representatives
- Handling Travel & Expenses submission evidence/ statistics/ reports
- Control of Travel & Expense process
- Coordinating salary deductions process
- Prepares down-payment requests
- Prepares monthly statistical reports
- Performs accounting operations and inventory accounting
- Communicates with Nestlé Business Services
What will make you successful
Ideally, you are a proactive person with strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking. Current student in the final year towards earning a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration.
You have been engaged in different student projects, student associations or student work. You have desire to work and develop as a part of international team.
You have ability to understand business models in FMCG industry as well as ability to multitask, good planning and prioritization abilities.
You have excellent knowledge of English language, both written and spoken and you are advanced user of MS Office package.
What are you waiting for?
If you are interested in this career opportunity and what to join our team, please submit your application. We review all applications on an ongoing basis, so please do not delay your submission.
By sending us your CV you also give us the right to collect and process your personal data, as part of our candidate registration process.