Are you an ambitious individual? Do you like to learn something new each day? Would you like to work on the projects with an actual impact?
As a Developing Senior Associate, you will become a part of a community of solvers committed to creating sustained outcomes for our clients and for society across the world.
What would you be doing?
- Taking part in developing an audit strategy and audit plans, obtaining an understanding of the client and its business processes, performing risk assessments & working with more senior team members
- Executing operational activities such as collecting data, performing audit activities, reviewing the work by focusing on quality
- Collaborating with teams & clients that are based locally and abroad to ensure all stages of projects are provided on time and in line with PwC’s quality standards
- Learning new skills daily, such as audit planning, project management, time management, etc.
What are your superpowers?
- You are a fresh graduate or planning to graduate within the next 12 months (from any field)
- You have excellent analytical skills, including the ability to interpret data and take actions based on data
- You are motivated by learning and experience in different roles
- You are curious and open-minded
- You are well-organised, detailed-oriented & thrive while multitasking
- You can work independently and within the team
- Your communication skills are great and you are able to build good working relationships
- Your English skills are upper-intermediate or advanced
What would be great to have?
- Highly developed organizational and project management skills
- Experience in leading projects
- Ability to work with spreadsheets and presentation tools
Why join PwC?
- Competitive starting remuneration
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sports & recreation options
- Heaps of learning and development opportunities
- Professional and technical growth, steep learning curve
- Working with leading companies and industry experts
If you want to grow professionally in an outstanding working environment, please apply by 3 May, 2022.
Apply here: https://www.pwc.rs/sr/karijera/job-search/description.html?wdjobreqid=319296WD&wdcountry=SRB&wdjobsite=Global_Campus_Careers&wdjd=simple