Location: 4. Beograd
Application deadline: 31.12.2020
Customer Experience Representative – French language
Warm, polite, outgoing? Good French speaking and writing skills? Raise your hand if that is YOU! We are looking for people who are hungry to learn new things and want to support our clients, but most importantly, want to provide world class customer service!
The purpose of the job of the Customer experience representative for French language is to understand the needs of our customers and provide quality support. Your main responsibilities include assisting our customers and making sure everything runs smoothly!
We are offering:
- Training and development you need to become a great addition to our team and bring new dimension to the quality of our service
- A knowledgeable, high achieving, experienced and fun team
- Casual and international workplace environment
- A competitive salary
- Trizma benefit package (a day off and a present for birthday, various discounts etc)
- 40 hour work week
- Remote working opportunities
We are looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of French language, good speaking and writing skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability of proper business communication with colleagues
- High school diploma or higher
Duties and responsibilities:
- Answering telephone calls of the customers with compulsory adherence to the scripts in the domain of the job;
- Informing and advising customers on service characteristics, as well as answering to customer questions.
- Fetching data from customers.
- Finding solutions and providing information to the customer so they can self-handle the case
- Regular monitoring of the client case status
- Providing feedback to the customer
- Monitoring of the SLA
- Provides timely and quality reporting to the Client Relation Manager on the activities and work processes
- Provides support for continuous improvement of the process