About TMF Group
TMF Group helps its clients operate internationally and ‘belong’ wherever they are in the world. We do this by making sure they are properly set up to do business in any country and compliant with local and international regulations. In today’s environment, increasing business complexity means that a one size approach doesn’t fit all – and the penalties for getting it wrong are getting heavier. Operating in over 80 jurisdictions we provide our 15,000 clients with on-the-ground compliance and administration services so they can venture further.
We keep things running seamlessly, giving them the peace of mind to focus on the bigger picture. Our people localize the global world to help businesses succeed, which in turn helps communities to prosper. We firmly believe that the only way to be truly ‘global’ is to put local first, which is what our team of 9,000 in-country experts do for businesses of all sizes, every day.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Accounting Trainee, you will support the Accounting and Tax team on a day-to-day basis, with a portfolio of corporate clients for whom TMF provides accounting services. You will be assisting our highly skilled accounting professionals in the day-to-day financial activities. Since this is a trainee position, you will be provided with regular training and updates for the technical skills and qualifications that are necessary to perform the job.
You can expect to learn a range of new skills, including how to work effectively in teams and how to use accounting software’s. You will also improve your communication skills, develop your analytical abilities, and grow your accounting knowledge.
The role belongs to our Accounting and Tax team in Belgrade office.
- Assisting with filing and archiving of accounting documents;
- Assisting with the preparation of bank transfer orders for clients;
- Assisting with the preparation of accounting documentation;
- Assisting with processing accounting data
Do you want to join an organization that thrives on entrepreneurship and is full of proactive employees who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability? You are passionate about numbers and possess an analytical acumen coupled with exemplary people skills? If the answer on the questions above is yes, then you are what we are looking for as this is an exciting role for any aspiring finance professional.
Ideally, you are meeting following hiring criteria:
- Fresh graduates or students of the final year, preferably from the Faculty of Economics;
- Experience with MS Excel would be considered as a great advantage;
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Good communication, problem solving and networking capability;
What’s in it for you:
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work;
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF after the trainee program
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility programme, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.