Sanne Group d.o.o. Beograd, a Sanne Group Company, is a premier fund administration service provider of alternative assets located across the globe. Sanne is a fast growing firm expanding its operational support model with resources located in Belgrade.
We are recruiting for an Intern, who will assist in providing accounting and investor services support, working as part of a team supporting clients.
- Prepare ad-hoc reconciliations & schedules in Excel;
- Assist with chart of accounts set-up;
- Preparation of journal entries and cash reconciliations;
- Assist with fund financial statements, with footnotes and supporting schedules;
- Assist with client web portal for investor communications;
- Assist with investor contact maintenance;
- Assist with investor wire information;
- Special projects and additional ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned.
Skills / experience:
- Must be currently 3rd or 4th year student of the Faculty of Economics in Belgrade, FEFA, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Singidunum University , Belgrade Banking Academy or Faculty of Economics in Kragujevac;
- Commit 20 hours per week up to 6 months;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Good written/verbal communication skills (English);
- Ability to multi-task;
- Possibility of employment after graduation.
What we offer:
- Work in a positive, dynamic environment;
- Possibility for advancement;
- ACCA training;
- Work Monday to Friday, 11am-7pm (20 hours);
- Hybrid working arrangement.