Trainee in HR
Nestlé is a leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company present in all countries worldwide. Nestlé Adriatic, founded in 2003, employs over 800 employees and covers Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Macedonia, Kosovo and Slovenia.
Nestlé is always focused on long-term business results, short-term profit is never a priority. According to this, we always search for people focused on long-term company’s objectives and interests, who will develop and grow together with the company.
Here at Nestlé, we are looking for a dynamic, pragmatic team player with genuine integrity and with desire to achieve, to join our Human Resources Team in Factory Surčin at the position of:
Trainee in HR (m/f)
- Personal administration:
- Maintains personal files and archives all documents related to HR administration
- Ensures that all Employment contracts and other documents are prepared on time
- Registers new employees with government institutions
- Ensures accurate and smooth running of day to day activities:
- HR KPIs
- Administration of time management system
- Preparing payroll inputs
- HR reporting
- Strong cooperation with Nestlé Business Services, focused on continuous improvement
- Ensures accuracy of HR data in SAP system
- Works together with the team to review and optimize HR processes, improve the quality, consistency and efficiency of the HR activities
- Involved in recruitment processes for open positions in Production and Distribution Center
- Works in line with HR policies and guidelines
Profile of the candidate
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience would be considered as an advantage
- Strong team spirit
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fast learner, open for new learning opportunities and challenges
- Good communication skills and service orientation
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of MS Office
For accurate and timely performance of work, the employee reports to Junior HR Business Partner.
If you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English via application link not later than 10 May 2018. All applicants will receive official notification after end of the selection process.