SUMMER MANAGERIAL INTERNSHIP
Are you a student looking for a challenging and paid internship? How would you like to have fun while being paid?
How is it like working here?…“We lead a Company within a Company”
What will an internship in P&G offer you:
- Responsibilitiesas of Day 1 – You receive your own projects and responsibilities to lead which will have a business impact
- Recognizedgroundbreaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test and improve your management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management
- Continuouslearning and coaching – you’ll be part of a team with passionate people and you’ll receive ongoing formal training via web-based and classroom trainings to build your management and sales skills as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager and colleagues to help you excel at your projects
- Dynamic,diverse and supportive work environment – Serbia is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries and with the HQ being in Bucharest, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work.
- Competitivesalary package and benefits.
You receive one or more projects or responsibilities to solve a department challenge across our main customers and to bring it to life you will collaborate closely with different functions: Brand Management, Finance and Supply Network Operations, Sales, Purchasing, IT. Also, you will work around the brands that we sell in Serbia: Pampers, Gillette, OralB, Always, Head & Shoulders.
We are committed to provide equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Doing a paid internship is the way to find out more about the company and for the company to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development. The end of a successful internship with us could find you with a recommendation for hiring immediately or upon completion of your studies.
We are looking for:
- Students who are in their final or semi-final year of Bachelor degree and above or following a Master degree
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken;