SALES INTERNSHIP, SERBIA
Our internship programs are especially created for students with high passion for learning and growing. We recognize people unique strengths and talents and we empower our interns to bring them to life in meaningful ways by delivering new challenges every day. Our main pipeline for permanent openings are the successful interns we have during the year.
Winning feels good. That’s why our Sales team makes sure everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company. You’ll work in a diverse, fast-paced environment, getting significant business responsibility from day one – leading in-market strategies across multiple product lines while developing deep expertise in P&G brands and categories.
What do we offer for an Intern:
– Work closely with our multi-functional business partners and senior leaders to influence the company strategy of a very dynamic, diverse and flexible environment;
– Have an experienced P&G manager who will become your mentor in helping you to get quickly on board;- Learn to work effectively with people of different nationalities and cultures
– Competitive payment.
Responsibilities of a Sales Intern:
– Develop your strategic selling skills; – Build diverse collaborative relationships with P&G multi-functional team members;- Develop consumer preferred solution;- Meet the needs of our customers and consumers.
Become a P&G-er now!
– Students starting with the 2nd year of Bachelor and graduates following a Master’s degree;
– Good English skills;- Strong leadership qualities, analytical thinking and problem solving;- Creativity & Initiative; – Communication and priority setting.