Nestle – Praksa u HR sektoru
Are you interested in applying your educational background in a company with global reach? Do you want to gain knowledge and experience in a dynamic environment? Would you find it beneficial to learn how to further develop some of key competencies for success in an International company?
We invite you to consider a challenging role in our Summer Internship Program 2017 at Nestlé Adriatic.
For students who are still in University and looking for real hands-on experience, we welcome your applications to our 10 Week Internship Program.
An internship would give you every opportunity to develop yourself through working on real projects that impact our business and utilize the skills and business knowledge you have acquired in University.
We have an open application for our database for Summer Internship program in our HR Team in Belgrade:
Intern in Human Resources (m/f)
- Maintains personal employees folders
- In agreement with line manager manages employee information. Ensures that organization and employee related records are accurate, accessible and secure and in compliance with relevant privacy regulations
- Manages Employee information, time and attendance
- Creating daily and monthly reports in coordination with line manager
- Creates Purchase Requests for HR
- Assistance in organizing benefits implementation: medical check-up and employee insurance
- Assistance in coordinating NBS, to ensure all employment contracts and related documents are prepared on time
What are we looking for:
- Current Students who are in their final years towards earning a Bachelor’s degree with a relevant educational background for the department you choose to apply for
- Engagement in different student projects, student associations or student work (experience in project team work: member or team lead)
- Desire to work and develop as a part of international team, willingness to gain experience in different business areas
- Fluent in English language (written & spoken)
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (especially Excel)
- Highly developed communications skills
- Analytical mind-set to drive solutions, consultancy approach to effectively initiate and manage change
- Ability to generate innovative solutions and proactively build relationships
- Enthusiastic & goal oriented person
- Dynamic person, with a creative and practical mind
If you think this offer is in line with your professional growth, send us your Resume in English via application link: https://tas-nestle.taleo.net/careersection/3/jobdetail.ftl?job=1700054T, not later than 21st June 2017.
All resumes will find their place in our database and will be taken into consideration for this selection process.